How To Upload a Folder From Your Computer to Google Drive
The following describes the steps to be followed in order to upload a folder from your local computer to Google Drive.
- Open a web browser, navigate drive.google.com and sign in to your google account.
- Once you’re inside, move into the location you want to upload the folder.
- Click the New button.
- Choose Folder upload from the menu that appears.
- A file browser opens up for selecting the folder you want to upload.
- Select the folder you want and click Upload.
You can also drag and drop a folder from Windows Explorer to Google Drive.
If you install the Google Drive desktop app, you can copy-paste folders from Windows Explorer without opening the web app.